Health & Nutrition
a. Yoga & Exercises -
To attain peace of mind that remains conceived and concentrated at all instances, Yoga & Exercise should become an essential part of your lifestyle, eventually contributing to the longevity and your quality of life.
Both factors ameliorates the cancer patients in ways mentioned below:
• It helps manage depression, fear, fatigue & anxiety.
• It helps produce endorphins and endorphins improves your mood.
• Practicing yoga specifically when in recovery stage, reduces pain and stress.
b. Diet & Nutrition -
Your diet provides the nutrition you need at every life stage for body function and day-to-day health. Nutrition is an important part of cancer treatment.
Eating the right kinds of foods during and after treatment can help you feel better and stay stronger.
• Eat 5 to 6 small meals a day, and snack whenever you are hungry.
• Do not limit how much you eat.
• Determine which times of day you are hungry and eat at those times.
• Eat nutritious snacks that are high in calories and proteins.